Please go through the following instructions carefully before
proceeding for filling up the application form:
Note: On-line application validation rules
are designed based on the eligibility criteria and other
requirements/information indicated in the eligibility criteria. Applicants are
required to read the eligibility criteria carefully and refer to the section "How to
Apply" under Guidelines from the top Menu. Application submitted
through online mode does not imply that candidate has fulfilled all the
eligibility criterion/conditions. NIELIT will not check/verify the
educational/experience certificates etc. of the candidates at the time of
appearing in the examination and it will be the sole responsibility of the
candidate to satisfy whether he/she is meeting the prescribed criterion.
However, the documents will be verified at the time of interview. Applications
are subject to further scrutiny at the time of interview and any point of time
during the period of contract. The application can be rejected if it is found
that the applicant does not fulfil the eligibility criteria or has
misrepresented/suppressed the information. The applicants are requested to ensure their eligibility for
the post being applied for.
Checklist: Document(s) to be kept handy before
- Credit card/ Debit card / Bank details.
- Scanned Photograph along with Signature.
- Complete information/documents about educational/professional qualifications/experience.
Instructions to the candidate:
- Posts are on contract basis initially for a period of one year, extendable upto project period. The project is expected to complete by 31st March 2018 and posts will be co-terminus with the project
- The application fees of Rs. 500/- shall be charged for general and all others candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
- The fee will be collected through online payment mode via application software
only. Any processing charges towards the same plus service tax, if any, will
have to be borne by the candidate. Fee through any other mode like Demand Draft,
Pay Order, Cheque or Challan will not be accepted.
- Application fee once paid is non-refundable. Applicants, in their own interest,
should check their eligibility for specific post before remitting the
- Applicants applying for more than one post should submit separate applications
and remit the requisite application fee for each application separately.
- Affix your recent colour passport size photograph (of size 3.5 cms x 4.5 cms) on
a White Paper and then sign in a box of 3.5cmx 1.5c m below the photograph with
Black Pen. Scan the above photo and signature and upload in the appropriate
space provided (JPG/JPEG format of size not more than 50 KB) in Application
Form.Click here for sample Image
- Take the printout of acknowledgement slip bearing a reference number that should
be referred to in all future correspondence with NIELIT in connection with
- For any problems related to online submission please contact 1800-11-65-11
or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . The particulars furnished by the applicant in
the online application form will be treated as final.
- Before uploading/submitting application form, the candidates should carefully
ensure his/her eligibility for the post applied for. No relevant column of the
application form should be left blank, otherwise application form will be liable
- Incomplete / incorrect application form will be summarily rejected.
- Withdrawal of candidature on account of non furnishing of any information will
not confer any right to carry forward or retain the candidature for future
- The candidates should bring their Resume in the prescribed format along with all original documents at the time of Interview.
- The offer of appointment is subject to verification of original
certificates/testimonials at the time of interview and completeness of other
formalities otherwise the candidature shall be rejected.
- Degrees obtained through Open Universities/Distance Education mode that are
approved by DEC and wherever necessary, by AICTE, are recognized for the purpose
of employment under Central Government vide Gazetted Notification No.44 dated
1st March, 1995.
- NIELIT will not be responsible in case of broken transaction during the online
payment process. It is the sole responsibility of candidate to ensure that the
payment has been made successfully.
Steps for Online Registration:
STEP 1: Submission of Applicant’s Details
STEP 2: Uploading of scanned Photograph along with Signature
STEP 3: Payment of application fee online
The application will be treated as complete only if requisite fee has been paid.
If a candidate is not able to submit fee by last date, his/her candidature will
summarily be rejected.
I have read all the above instructions and the eligibility