Please go through the following instructions carefully before proceeding
for filling up the application form:
Note: On-line application validation rules are
designed based on the eligibility criteria and other requirements/information indicated
in the eligibility criteria. Applicants are required to read the eligibility criteria
carefully and refer to the section "How to Apply" under Guidelines from the top Menu.
Application submitted through online mode does not imply that candidate has fulfilled
all the eligibility criterion/conditions. The documents will be verified at the time
of interview. The candidates must bring all their original documents along with
attested photo copies on the day of the interview for verification. The
application can be rejected if it is found that the applicant does not fulfil the
eligibility criteria or has misrepresented/suppressed the information.
The applicants are requested to ensure their eligibility for the position
being applied for before filling up their application.
Checklist: Document(s) to be kept handy before
- Credit card/ Debit card / Bank details.
- Scanned Photograph along with Signature.
- Complete information/documents about educational/professional qualifications/experience.
Instructions to the candidate:
- The application fees shall be Rs. 600/- for General/OBC category and Rs.300/-
for SC/ST/PWD/Women category.
- The fee will be collected through online payment mode via application software
only. Any processing charges towards the same plus GST, if any, will have to be
borne by the candidate. Fee through any other mode like Demand Draft, Pay Order,
Cheque or Challan will not be accepted.
- Application fee once paid is non-refundable. Applicants, in their own interest,
should check their eligibility for specific position before remitting the application
- Incase Applicants applying for more than one position should
submit separate applications and remit the requisite application fee for each
- The candidate applying for more than one position
should fill the same primary e-mail ID and primary Mobile No. against all
positions applied for by him/her in the application form. Failure to do so may
lead to clash of interview/test date and time
- Affix your recent colour passport size photograph (of size 3.5 cms x 4.5 cms) on
a White Paper and then sign in a box of 3.5cmx 1.5c m below the photograph with
Black Pen. Scan the above photo and signature and upload in the appropriate space
provided (JPG/JPEG format of size not more than 50 KB) in Application Form.Click here for sample Image
- Take the printout of acknowledgement slip bearing a reference number that should be referred to in all future correspondence with NIELIT in connection with selection process.
- The particulars furnished by the applicant in the online application form will
be treated as final.
- No relevant column of the application form should be left blank, otherwise
application form will be liable for rejection.
- Incomplete / incorrect application form will be summarily rejected.
- Withdrawal of candidature on account of non furnishing of any information will not
confer any right to carry forward or retain the candidature for future recruitment.
- The selection is subject to verification of original certificates/testimonials and completeness of other formalities otherwise the candidature shall be rejected.
- Degrees/Certificates obtained through Open Universities/Distance Education mode
that are approved by DEC and wherever necessary, by AICTE, are recognized for
the purpose of employment under Central Government vide Gazetted Notification
No.44 dated 1st March, 1995 will be accepted.
- NIELIT will not be responsible in case of broken transaction during the online payment
process. It is the sole responsibility of candidate to ensure that the payment has
been made successfully.
Steps for Online Registration:
STEP 1: Submission of Applicant’s Details
STEP 2: Uploading of scanned Photograph along with Signature
STEP 3: Payment of application fee online
The application shall be treated complete
only if all the three mandatory Steps (STEP-1, STEP-2 and STEP-3) are
completed successfully. In case candidate is not able to submit fee by closing
date and time, or the application is otherwise incomplete, his/her candidature
will summarily be rejected.
Applicant can view the Application details from the View/Print Application
menu option available on the home page by providing Application Number and
Date of Birth. Applicant is required to make sure that "Application
Status" on application form is “Submitted Successfully” otherwise
application will be treated as incomplete and summarily rejected.
I have read all the above instructions and the eligibility criteria
Archive : NIELIT Recruitments